Alcantara Steering Wheel

Home Forums Styling Interior Styling Alcantara Steering Wheel

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

thommo141
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Is there anyone on here in Scotland know a place I can get the steering wheel redone in alcantara or buy a new rs steering wheel already dressed in alcantara ? My standard wheel is starting to go at the top and doesn’t look nice anymore

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

They do look nice, it’s on my long list. Best of luck and sure someone will supply the info soon

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

panosrs
    Participant

Greece

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Royal steering wheels done mine. They do a swap service so you would need to send them yours I believe.

440bhp

443lbft

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

Royal Steering Wheels did mine too in but in Perforated genuine Nappa leather with blue 12 o’clock ring. You need to tell them if you have the heated steering wheel option or not. Not cheap but high quality durable product still looking good after nearly 5 years.

kaxe
    Participant

UK - England

Ohh I like that, how it’s done part Alcantara as I do like the standard leather too so you get best of both worlds! 🙂

panosrs
    Participant

Greece

Mine is custom wrapped (because heated) with nappa leather & alcantara. 80 euros done by a friend.

panosrs
    Participant

Greece

*normal price around 200

kaxe
    Participant

UK - England

Wow lovely job, they are a good friend! 🙂

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

Fully forged running M400x

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Yeah that is nice Ian, very nice!

I also like it as this but don’t know how it will mark after a while and clean up..

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

kaxe
    Participant

UK - England

Ooooh stop it, I want one done lol! 🙂

AndyR1900
    Participant

UK - Scotland

I want one too bet there expensive

Tall Paul
    Participant

UK - England

Royal did my F1 Clio steering wheel they do a good job it’s about £200

bigdave
    Participant

Australia

Was having a mosey on Amazon for Focus RS stuff and steering wheel covers came up, you sew them on by yourself. Not sure how the finished product would look, but they are relatively cheap, might be time to get the knitting needles out.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Alcantara Steering Wheel. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!