Aloha From Hawaii

Home Forums General Newbie Aloha From Hawaii

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

aspire2f1
    Participant

USA

I have waited 30 years for Ford to offer a RS in the United States. Having a racing background of Anglia, Lotus 7,  Formula Ford (Lotus 51 and 61 Dulon and Crosslet) also worked for Ford for 20 years as a technician and IT person. Owning for Fords my entire life. The closest vehicle to a RS I owned was a RS XR4Ti. I did stuff a modified 2.3 liter engine in a 1500 pound 67 Cortina GT which was great for autocross. I’m Probably one of the oldest (70) owners of a Focus RS. Still crazy and young at heart.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Aloha, welcome to the forum, would love to see some pictures especially a FRS Mk3 in Hawaii ?

PS. 70 is not that old??

Honorary Member

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Welcome! Bet there are not many RS in Hawaii

aspire2f1
    Participant

USA

I special ordered my RS from a California Dealership.  There is one other on the Big Island. I was offered that car from  a local dealership at $30000 over MSRP, needless to say I passed. I had been trying to purchase one from the day dealerships could place an orders. I was promised the first RS from the dealership I had worked for. Luck have it the dealership was sold and I lost that deal.  Other than a dragstrip the Big Island has no autocross nor do we have any race tracks(motorcycles, cars or carts).

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

You will have to go Rallying ???

Honorary Member

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Aloha From Hawaii. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!