Any info on this collection ?

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Any info on this collection ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hi all I have been sent this picture of a collection of Mk3 RS’s, I have been told it is on FACEBOOK anyone know anything about them ?

Honorary Member

the-radman
    Participant

UK - England

they are the ones that rs direct are buying up,i think thats where they store them,they will soon command the market again like they did with the mk2

the-radman
    Participant

UK - England

they are the ones that rs direct are buying up,i think thats where they store them,they will soon command the market again like they did with the mk2

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Ok thanks @the-radman, πŸ‘

Honorary Member

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by bobcat.

dazsob
    Participant

UK - England

On another picture there’s is 2 RS500’s on the top floor

2016 FW DAZ β€˜The Ford Demo Police Car’

andy-k
    Participant

UK - England

glad the blue’s are on top

Edition, FPM 375

Jayg
    Participant

UK - England

I had a weird experience with them a few years ago just before they disappeared I went to buy a Rs had the money was defo going to buy as they had a good collection asked the bloke if he would take me out in one rather than me drive he went of to see the boss and he said no 🀣🀣🀣 so next day went to thinkford booked a test drive and he was busy handing over a car when I got there so he gave me the keys said fill your boots and see you for the sale in half hour so went out came back and brought the car 🀩🀩🀩

j4yse
    Participant

UK - England

That cant possibly be a private collection, as has been mentioned looks like a dealer is stockpiling. Maybe they think the values will be on the increase?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks for the help and reply’s guys πŸ‘ Looking at their website it appears they are holding up the second hand prices for a few selected models ie, low mileage Edition onesπŸ€”

Honorary Member

the-radman
    Participant

UK - England

yep,if they snap them up then they can dominate the market again and then offer to pay more to sellers, who will then sell to them and its win win unless you are a buyer

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

I think the number plates give the game away, unless a collector is called RS Direct πŸ˜‚

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@1234enough, πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘

Honorary Member

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

I think they will be for sale very soon…

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

wow was right

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Any info on this collection ?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!