At last Extintion Rebellion get what they deserve.

Home Forums General Non RS Chat At last Extintion Rebellion get what they deserve.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

What ever you do, do not try to disrupt the good old commuter on the underground. That guys face who got manhandled from the train roof. He had that look, I’ve bitten off more than I can chew. Power to the commuter.

Coastliner

• This topic was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by coastliner. Reason: spelling

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Funny as hell!

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Total and utter idiots, what stupid and dangerous thing to do. Just hope they’ll not do that again. To many people over the year have been injured and/died on the railways. The very thing they want the public to use and the muppets protest on ???

Honorary Member

paulg
    Participant

UK - England

Several commuters arrested too.

I left the house at 5 this morning… eventually gave up and came home. Took 2 hours to get 30 miles… and another 2 hours to get back.

Now working from home.

Nitrous Blue FPM375, Milltek, DSC & TracTive, lots of Mountune bits

• This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by paulg.

amanaman5
    Participant

UK - England

Great to see this. Police hands are tied re being too physical. But don’t fuck with commuters lol

paulg
    Participant

UK - England

@Kevin26 I suspect the ER lot might reconsider. As you say, the Police have to conform to rules… a bunch of angry commuters just get stuck in!

Nitrous Blue FPM375, Milltek, DSC & TracTive, lots of Mountune bits

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

oh lovely !! and as for that pillock who glued himself to an aircraft roof, they should have taxied down to the runway with him up there and made as if they were going to take off !! that would have focked him !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Mike,

They should have fuckin’ taken off. It would have cured his disability!

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Dave exactly mate! chewing a gum and swallowing hard would not have stopped his ears from popping either!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Good move disrupting public transport, all commuters are taking the car tomorrow ??’s

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

^He’s right^, complete plonkers don’t think do they.

It’s virtue signalling gone mental!.

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Mike,

The guy on the plane really angered me. Well at least the authorities handling of him.

We don’t negotiate with terrorists (well, at the moment until that commy cnut Corbyn get’s in and has tea parties with rag heads with guns) so why wasn’t he shot from afar with a rifle?

Anyone, on Airport tarmac or planes etc should be dealt with immediately and severely. As a passenger in a free country I demand this level of security.

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

Spot on DaveRS3

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

That is the best video I’ve seen in a very long time!!

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

JohnD
    Participant

UK - England

The idiots tried to antagonise the very people they purport to get on their side.

Most of the ‘protesters’ are middle class, white individuals who can afford to take part in these activities along with the usual ‘rent a mob’ who will protest at anything – except on the day they go to sign on and collect their unemployment benefit – which is funded by the very organisations and individuals they claim to hate.  I’m sure it must have got close somewhere but one of these demo’s will be directly responsible for the death of someone being rushed to hospital or an ambulance stopped from attending a life or death incident.  The fools are pursuing a cause which, no matter what we do, is ultimately out of our hands.  Reaction to ‘climate change’ can never be more than a compromise – no matter what we do as the human race, it will happen – it’s a planetary cycle and out of our hands.  The best we can do is to slow it by a miniscule amount.

JohnD

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to At last Extintion Rebellion get what they deserve.. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!