At last got me new rs 66 plate

Home Forums General Newbie At last got me new rs 66 plate

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Fatboy
    Participant

UK - England

hi all new member my name is Tony got a 66 plate rs focus in blue from the age of 16 I fell in love with the 1600e 200ltr custom did not have the £s to buy one but now at 57 years old I’ve got me a rs focus what a car

Sorry all I meant to say what’s app  find me on there under user name tonyrs thank you ..

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome Antony? What’s your colour and spec, any pics to share please

Honorary Member

Fatboy
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Bobcat yer me rs is blue trying to load pics I’m new to all this all standard at the moment not for long .. on here to meet up for car meets and make new friends

Sorry all I meant to say what’s app  find me on there under user name tonyrs thank you ..

Fatboy
    Participant

UK - England

Hi all I’m a pit pisst of taking me rs back today went to headlcone  in Kent Sunday nice day out we’re it was hot the sun has brunt the  centre consule bubbled up we what thay say about it not a lot … so all me rs m8s if u park up in the sun cover your centre consule up ..

Fatboy
    Participant

UK - England

colour of my rs is n/b 

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Yo Fatboy, thats a weird thing, centre console bubbling up, have you got any pics?

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Fatboy
    Participant

UK - England

Fatboy
    Participant

UK - England

Just got back from dearlers they were very helpful they are going to sort it out still under warranty I told told them it shouldnt have happened in the first place.

CaRSrus
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Maybe not such a problem in Scotland? 🙂

Glad the dealer is sorting it for you.

Fatboy
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks m8

Fatboy
    Participant

UK - England

Went back  to dealers yesterday cos surposed to phone me on Thursday he gave me a load off bullshit about the centre consult it’s a 66 plate that  means it’s out of warenty told him it’s not I won’t it sorted there’s anything I can do he replied so I’m going back up there Tuesday to se his manager..

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

still waiting for pictures of sun damaged bubbling up centre console….

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Fatboy
    Participant

UK - England

Still trying to load the centre consult pic on here if you like to se the pic add me on Facebook Tonyrs rstony     thank you

Fatboy
    Participant

UK - England

If you go on facebook the pic is on there don’t no why it will not let me put it on here  Tonyrs Rstony thank you

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to At last got me new rs 66 plate. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!