Auto Finesse Cleaning Kits

Home Forums Styling Bodywork & Detailing Auto Finesse Cleaning Kits

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

atlgibson
    Participant

UK - England

Hi, has anyone purchased any of the kits from auto finesse? Are they worth the money?

Looking at the ultimate car care kit but it’s fairly expensive. Not sure that everything in the kit is needed or not! Or whether it’s a little over the top for an amateur cleaner haha

Any recommendations?

Thanks

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

They are certinally good products but you are paying alot for brand. Detailers don’t particularly rate the products.

I really depends on what conditions the car will be in to what products they require. Alot down to personal preference on how they are to use.

rs-jon
    Participant

UK - England

Auto Finesse products are everybit as good if not better in certain areas than some of the stuff offered by AutoGlym and Meguairs in Halfords and outside.  You just have to look at where the likes of Autoglym have had to rush to play catch up in terms of finally releasing a snow foam and iron fall out remover and its nice to see another company challenging the “monopoly” of the big two in the shops.  I use a wide range of Auto Finesse stuff like the drying towels, the vinyl and rubber trim restorer, the glass cleaner as well as Citrus Power and Iron Out Fallout remover – its great quality and I’ve had no complaints.  My local detailer was the one who put me onto the range!

atlgibson
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks guys. So what would you say are the best products to get for a good finish? I know most people have a routine for example:

Snow foam, tar remover, iron out, clay bar then wax

What would you suggest? Might be better to buy separate than buy a kit that’s all. Hoping to buy some stuff soon.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

atlgibson  I’m well happy with Chemical guys jet seal and a jizz over after washing of v07 hybrid pump dispensed spray sealant easy on and easy off leaves it silky smooth

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Auto Finesse Cleaning Kits. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!