Back in a Ford after 6 years away

Home Forums General Newbie Back in a Ford after 6 years away

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Ash Hill
    Participant

UK - England

Mine was actually bought down to Truro from Exeter as they only had Nitrous Blue available in Cornwall apparently. So I guess that means mine is a Devon reg (shudder) ?

Frozen White RS (FPM375)

Reppin’ Cornwall

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Welcome Ash. What made you opt for the RS?

Ash Hill
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Kenny,

In answer to your question I’ve always loved fast Ford’s. I fell in love with the MK2 RS at first sight and always dreamed of owning one from new. However at the time of release I was far too young/inexperienced/poor to even dream of owning one, so I let that dream go.

Well fast forward to July 2018 and my faithful old MK1 Audi S3 goes bang and it’s time to think of upgrading. I considered my options and decided at 25 with a stable job and no kids or major outgoings that if ever I was gonna get a brand new car straight from the dealership, it was now or most likely never. Obviously getting a brand new MK2 RS is impossible as you know so after much deliberation I decided I actually quite liked the MK3 (quite a lot actually) and so I took the plunge!

Sorry it was a long winded story haha!

Frozen White RS (FPM375)

Reppin’ Cornwall

buz
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome Ash and nice choice.

Red leader the blue one from Lauceston now lives with me up in Herefordshire ?

2017 Nitrous Blue RS with every option except shell seats – no blue bolsters for me though.

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Ash, I had noticed it was a Devon reg, but you’re Cornish so there is only one thing to say, One And All. ? Cheers Red

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

buz, hope you’re looking after him. Was in nice condition, from memory it had standard black seats and no blue trim.

buz
    Participant

UK - England

That’s the one and well worth the travel to get it, it’s in mint condition and really nice guy that had it.

Dont worry it’s got a good new home!

2017 Nitrous Blue RS with every option except shell seats – no blue bolsters for me though.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Back in a Ford after 6 years away. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!