Big Daves BigBoi

Home Forums Styling Bodywork & Detailing Big Daves BigBoi

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

bigdave
    Participant

Australia

Bought a Bigboi Mini a few months ago, noticed a few clear coat scratches, not sure if they were there when I bought her, so I’ve opted to go for the most hands off cleaning experience. Was going to get a leaf blower but then saw this.

It’s a great piece of kit, gets the water and soap out of all the nooks and crannies, good for helping to clean the carpets, seats, floor mats, and blowing out McDonald chips that have fallen under and around the front passenger seat.

You know you look like a tool when you are using it, but at the same time you know you are the envy of all the blokes who see you using it.

It’s good to get all the dirt and dust off of the garage floor, cleaning artificial grass, getting dust out of hard to reach places, plenty of excuses as a reason to buy one. Blows hot air, so I also use it to dry the dog, wind speed is variable.

Highly recommended (this is not a paid promotion 🙂 ).

BLOWR MINI

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

thats SO GAY !!!

its like a bit of Ghostbusters kit…

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by 71-bda.

yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

Excuse for man toys, always go big on leaf blowers, can be used for something else that slips my mind.

May the Ford be with you

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Wow I heard of the dogs got his lipstick out again ,but that a whole new level.🤣🤣🤣

yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

Also available in X-LARGE apparently 😵‍💫😂😳🤣

May the Ford be with you

bigdave
    Participant

Australia

@71-bda, it is a little gay, and I do question my sexuality when using it, but also know I’m the envy of every bloke who sees me using it. It’s like wearing a pink/salmon shirt, you can either pull it off or you can’t.

You can also get an extended hose, go from 5 meters to 9 meters, now wouldn’t that be something. But the question is @yorkirs, could you handle an extra large?

yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

@bigdave

In the name of science and for the wider RS community.

Its a definite no from me

May the Ford be with you

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Big Daves BigBoi. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!