BIG Spoiler Alert

Home Forums Styling Exterior Styling BIG Spoiler Alert

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Kenny, you would need at least 600bhp to back up that spoiler otherwise its more comedy stage than rally stage ! Hi Bob & co, just popped in for a quick look round. Innit. Just for you Bob and 9, the lighthoose !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Nice one bda, guessing, is that the lighthouse at morro?

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

yes Bob, Saturday was a bit hazy, still nice and warm. Since then its been 24c and sun. No wind !. Morro Jable is a nice place, I think I was thinking about a place a bit further down.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

RSGAZ
    Participant

UK - England

Oh I wish I hadn’t seen that so soon after eating my dinner ?

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Not for me this one.

Coastliner

Skratsmk3
    Participant

UK - England

yep your right its a spoiler !

NB 17 plate focus rs  , msd 400, milltek system /de cat

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

if you are going to have a rear spoiler, you may as well go the full monty !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

and another..

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Rob S
    Participant

UK - England

Where from and how much love it!!??

ebgb
    Participant

UK - England

@Rob S I actually quite like it myself too, look up Nutron Pro Moto on Facebook, it’s quite pricey

Magnetic RS, just Sunroof & door protectors away from top spec. Factory standard for now but looking to upgrade to Mountune FPM375 & other mods once the recall has been done

ebgb
    Participant

UK - England

Sells it for €1199 + VAT

Magnetic RS, just Sunroof & door protectors away from top spec. Factory standard for now but looking to upgrade to Mountune FPM375 & other mods once the recall has been done

focus-rs-wrc
    Participant

Italy

In your opinion, the small wing at the top is made of carbon. It should be the one from the Focus Mk3 Base.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to BIG Spoiler Alert. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!