BIKER CHICKS!!

Home Forums General Non RS Chat BIKER CHICKS!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Evening all!! Since the Forum seems very quiet tonight I thought I’d post some biker chicks for your perusal. Oh, and keeping in theme with the Forum they are all wearing RS colours….. well, bits of RS colours, haha!!

NB and FW….

The lovely Magnetic Grey….

Frozen White and Red Edition….

Mmmm… Shadow Black…. @bobcat ….

Stealth Grey with some NB to satisfy the masses….

Red Edition…

Team White…… @71-bda etc…. ??

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Nice one Marc !! the mrs is going to wonder where all the bloody tissues keep going to !  more bikers…

OH, and the motorbine winners are… Bobs Shadow BLACK, and the STEALTH GREY with some NB bits !!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Oh good choice indeed @71-bda !! I wonder if I’d ever have managed to overtake those cyclists!! Haha!!

Didn’t say it was limited to Mk3 RS’s…..

Mk2 Green…

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

@Brembo

Oi Marc ……………….

what do you mean biker chicks I didn’t see a single bike in any of those pictures ???????

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

All I could see were parking bays.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@white-rs2

I could’ve swore there were a couple of bikes there, you must’ve been distracted by the background?? Lol!! ??.

Stealth Grey and Shadow Black….

Cheers, Marc.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Just love the scenery guys ?

Honorary Member

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

I like the one with the big fat rear end the most.

But which one I hear you ask?.

FLT – 8492.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Evening all!!

Found a pic with ALL the Mk3 RS colours…. Greys, White, Black, Blue, Red and even Heritage Orange!!

Cheers, Marc.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Oh Lucky saddle !!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Not even sure they need an engine

Or maybe they do …………………………

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

jonyscam
    Participant

UK - England

legends… part of me wants a bike now just to be in their owners club but i am loyal so will resist!!!

but loving the pics 🙂

Matt23
    Participant

UK - England

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Magnetic Grey leggings, Nitrous Blue vest top, Stealth Grey trim on bike and Red Edition trainers…… oh…… and Shadow Black hair @bobcat !!!! ??. Lol!!

Cheers, Marc.

Tubsy250
    Participant

UK - England

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to BIKER CHICKS!!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!