Black 17 plate for sale

Home Forums Marketplace Cars For Sale (Mk3 Focus RS only) Black 17 plate for sale

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

petey2468
    Participant

UK - England

Hi,

I am selling my black 17 plate with just over 26k miles

The spec on the car;

black forged alloys
    door edge protectors
    Sync 3/sat nav
    blue calipers
    lux pack

Along with this i have made some very subtle upgrades;

Mountune induction kit + sound suppression chamber
    Mountune billet short-shift arm
    The car comes with an immaculate spare alloy with an almost new Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2

The car will also come with all the standard parts originally fitted to the car

26089k mileage, although the car is being occasionally used so will may up

The car is in lovely like new condition, as are all 4 alloys which are immaculate. There is some slight/medium sagging/creasing on the drivers seat bolster. I have had the car from new, it has only ever had super unleaded fuel, neither the drift nor launch control facility have ever been engaged and the car has been treated very well. The interior apart from the drivers seat bolster is in mint condition, with the leather regularly conditioned. There is a full Ford service history with 4 stamps, the most recent 2 months ago and the MOT was completed last March, although I will put a full MOT on the car prior to any sale. Only myself and my wife have ever driven the car. The back tyres are the original Pilot Sport Cup 2 and the front were replaced approximately 3k ago with Pilot Sport 4s. I have all the documentation from order form, bill of sale, Ford RS brochure, service paperwork etc with the car. The car is a genuine one owner car that has been well cared for by a mature owner. I am based in the north east. The car did have a very slight bump 2 years ago that required the driver’s wing needing some minor paint, which was completed by a reputable body shop. I have left my reg in the pic so any potential buyer you can do any homework/checks they feel necessary.

I am asking 25k for the car. I am not willing to take any offers, as that is a very fair to generous price for a one owner car in this condition, especially with the parts I am including in the sale. If anybody is interested please email me on petey246810@gmail.com.

I will follow with some pics of the car

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@petey

I think that’s a very fair price the fact that you are the only owner and there is no missing history makes it worth every penny. Look foreword to any pictures you will post to wet someone appetite. I am sure someone was looking for a black example a few weeks ago. Can I ask what you are moving onto. ?

Coastliner

petey2468
    Participant

UK - England

@coastliner

Hi,

Not sure to be honest, i have talked myself in and out of parting with the RS and only just made the final decision to make the change. I am stuck between an M4 Comp or M2 Comp.

petey2468
    Participant

UK - England

Christopher Davey
    Participant

UK - England

Is this still for sale?

have you any more photos?

how bad was the bump/damage to the wing?

any pictures of the seat?

also where are you based

regards Chris

petey2468
    Participant

UK - England

@Christopher Davey

Yeah, only just put the post up tonight and not advertised elsewhere as i am in no rush to sell

I can email you more pics over if you send me your email address

The bump was fairly minor, just cosmetic paintwork

I am based in the north east of England

pic to follow

petey2468
    Participant

UK - England

I am no upholster but i would guess £200/300 fix?

Christopher Davey
    Participant

UK - England

Hello petey2468

thanks for the reply

the car is exactly what I’m looking for other than the shell seats

needs to have the shell seats

thanks anyway mate

petey2468
    Participant

UK - England

@christopher Davey

No problem, picking the right spec is absolutely key. The right car is always out there, happy hunting.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Black 17 plate for sale. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!