Black car products

Home Forums Styling Bodywork & Detailing Black car products

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

stripe
    Participant

UK - England

Hey Folks,

For those with a black car (plus whomever else, really): what products do you use designed specifically for black cars, if any? I’ve seen a few products being suggested to me by the ever spying google, and wondered if there is any credence to them whatsoever…

Additionally, does anyone have any tips for reducing swirl marks? I’m relatively well versed in detailing but never tried a dual action polisher, it is worth it?

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

There are lots of black car products available. Scholl polishes are very good apparently and it sounds like s20 black will be ideal for the DA that is defo worth it and is difficult to go wrong with on flat large surfaces.

I wouldn’t bother with glazes on a black car, like pissing in the wind. Get it polished and sealed with something decent and you’ll not regret it.

paulg
    Participant

UK - England

A DA will get rid of swirls – another option is to get it done for you and then keep on top of it.

I’ve used Dodo Juice purple haze pro on black cars before and it looked good. These days though I think most waxes are pretty good.

Nitrous Blue FPM375, Milltek, DSC & TracTive, lots of Mountune bits

Squirel
    Participant

UK - England

I just did one b pillar in my blue edition as a test. Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Acrylic Black Polish with a 3” Lake Country white ccs pad on a DA polisher.

This is the C pillar which hasn’t been done:

Squirel
    Participant

UK - England

And the b pillar that has been done:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Black car products. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!