Black Friday Deals

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Black Friday Deals

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

As a lot of online retailers appear to have started their sales early I thought I would throw up share a few. Post up any you may have or anything Rs (or none Rs if you like) that you are looking for this year

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Will be watching this thread with intrest.</p>

440bhp

443lbft

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

You can’t need much Matt now surely?

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

These lot do an RS wax.

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

@turbo-tone. Always on the lookout for the next mod haha. It never stops

440bhp

443lbft

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

I have ordered the Emerald struts £64 down from £79.

Coastliner

robroy
    Participant

UK - England

@coastliner

I was considering buying them ,.looked a good mod on Adam Raineys video

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@robroy

Yes I bottled out with the 10% discount, but they emailed me the 20% offer which brought them down to what I thought was a good price. Yes Adam Rainey’s video did help not a fan of some of the other stuff he’s done. But did the induction charger last December and now have a carbon gear knob.

Coastliner

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

Not a black friday deal , but crimbo decs for us 🤣

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

I will order one now just to piss the wife off😂😂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Black Friday Deals. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!