Black RS, M1 northbound, Markham Vale

Home Forums General Spotted Black RS, M1 northbound, Markham Vale

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Yes @Bobcat a black beauty, saw this on my way back from Chesterfield to Leeds

On trade plates but it’s a 17 plate with last letters LWY doing about 60 in middle lane… lady driver

I have to admit when in your rear view mirror the black RS does look mean, just a shame it only stays clean for 7 mins in that colour 🀣

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Excellent spotting Shadow Black is the least spotted of all the RS colours, and the meanest of them πŸ˜†

PS hoping you had spotted my old one 😌

Honorary Member

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by bobcat.

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

<span style=”-webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);”>I was thinking that and also hoping!Β </span>

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Any takers?

you were also having a fag and on your mobile phone 🀣

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Wow now that’s detail 😹 Β I don’t think you are getting anyone this time to own up.

Honorary Member

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Shadow black, cigarette,Β  mobile phone, in Bradford!

Amazed if you get the local drug dealer to own upπŸ‘πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

yeah I gave them a day and thought right will tell it how it is, I get pissed off with people using their phones not hands free, takes seconds to connect via blutooth!

@turbo-tone
    it was Markham Vale not Bradford, your getting confused with the other post! The hit rate on here meant I was confident I didn’t need to wait… πŸ˜‰ It was more that it had trade plates on so if this car was being delivered to someone they prob won’t be best pleased someone was smoking in it… there will be some people on here having palpitations reading that bit, they probably don’t even fart in their RS! I did, but it was only once and down to excitement of that launch control….. for proof see Richard Hammonds face when he tried it!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Black RS, M1 northbound, Markham Vale. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!