Blue Spotted in York

Home Forums General Spotted Blue Spotted in York

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

A very nice looking Blue one spotted in York today (Y****HO). Still sparkled in the drizzle. Anyone on here?

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I’ve just  cheeky blue one drive right past my hoose!! the cheek of it! this is Frozen White only territory! and it sounded good like he had a pipe on it too the bugger.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Ha ha ha, infiltraters, you’ll have to get your boarder controls upgraded bda ???

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

too bloody right Bob, I can’t be having a load of Nauseous Blues coming down  my manor !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Blue Spotted in York. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!