Borla ATAK Cat back

Home Forums Performance Exhaust Borla ATAK Cat back

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Hi all

After months of research found a cat back that sounds as it should do in my opinion although AWE and Milltek were a close 2nd and 3rd, the rolled tips sealed the deal! the grunt is insane 😬

I know these are popular with the Mustang boys but has anyone on here had one fitted, love to hear comments.

For anyone that hasn’t seen these there is a clip here that you can fast forward to 7 mins for the sound

cheers

Al

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

tideyofsweden
    Participant

Sweden

I have the S-Type which is amazing and a tad quieter than the ATAK. A friend here has the ATAK and can attest that it’s mucho bueno! Together with the enhanced pops and bangs from MSD and you have yourself a real head turner.

Not sure what it is like in the UK, but here in Sweden we have a yearly inspection of the car where they also test noise levels (db) and track days that have a limit of 95db, which both of these exhausts exceed…

List of mods is now too long for my signature…

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers Tidey, that’s great to hear and yes did look at the S type but thought I would then always want that extra noise.

I might be wrong but it does not seem as popular here in the UK but sounds so much better than the weaker/artificial sounding exhausts.

The way I look at it a performance car should be heard before it’s seen!

Thanks for the feedback and will be purchasing for Christmas as a present to myself 🀣

Al

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Borla ATAK Cat back. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!