Brand New Focus RS (Due 8/10/16 @ People's Edinburgh)

Home Forums Marketplace Cars For Sale (Mk3 Focus RS only) Brand New Focus RS (Due 8/10/16 @ People's Edinburgh)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Splats
    Participant

UK - England

I ordered my MK3 Focus RS almost a year ago and expected it for Summer 2016. It didn’t arrive in time, I missed a number of driving events I had planned and, ultimately, I grabbed an amazing Golf R Estate lease deal instead (head over heart situation).

My car is now built, awaiting gate release and is due into People’s Edinburgh around the 8th October.  I want to get a sale sorted before then so that the new owner can pay the balance to People’s directly and have the pleasure of picking up their new car with the full handover experience.

In addition to the generous standard specification, the optional extras are:

– Nitrous Blue Exclusive Paint
    – Nitrous Blue Painted Brake Callipers
    – Recaro Shell CS Seats
    – Lux Pack
    – 19” Forged Alloys
    – Premium SYNC 2 Navigation System
    – Heated Steering Wheel

For clarity, this is every option except for the silly door protectors, the Active City Stop (which can be intrusive) and the Sunroof (which robs headroom and adds weight high up).

The car is on auto trader for £36,500 but I’d happily take £35,995 from an enthusiast/forum member.  I assume anyone buying the car would want to collect it themselves, however, I’d happily deliver it anywhere in the UK if you pay the fuel.

Please note that the car must be pre-registered to me; I’ve triple checked with Ford and there is no other way without re-contracting the car. However, I have a pretty decent technique for getting the original keeper (me) removed from the V5. I’ll explain to the buyer in detail and it works about 50-75% of the time, depending on who’s desk it lands on in the DVLA.

Due: WK1 October 2016
    Price: £35,995

Splats
    Participant

UK - England

I forgot to include any contact details… my email is kenny.macleod[at]outlook.com

Splats
    Participant

UK - England

PRICE UPDATE:  now £35,225.

I’ve had a few enquiries from trade but they obviously want the car cheap so they can immediately put it to the market and turn a profit.  I’d much prefer to sell to an end user and so I’ve reduced the price to £500 less than the current list price of £35,775.  If you are in the market for an RS and don’t already have an order in then you can purchase my brand new car and have it in under 2 weeks for £500 less than it would cost from any Ford garage.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Brand New Focus RS (Due 8/10/16 @ People's Edinburgh). If you're not already a member then you can register for free!