Breedt CNC Billet Alloy Inlet Manifold or Mountune Cast Inlet

Home Forums Performance Forced Induction Breedt CNC Billet Alloy Inlet Manifold or Mountune Cast Inlet

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Has anyone fitted one of these to the engine yet.

I’ve been looking at this Breedt and the Mountune offerings. From what I can see the breedt is a purpose designed item which includes a large plenum chamber and longer port entry.

The Mountune looks just the same as the stock plastic item but with a slightly longer throttle body area similar to, as if you had added their throttle spacer to a standard inlet.

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Breedt inlet

Mountune inlet

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

simhopper
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Breedt fits OK, you will need to alter sensor spacing a little, the TB position is a little different so silicone hoses need to be a tad longer . Breather hoses need altering and if you fit with radium catch tanks it fouls these to!

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Im in favour of the Breedt as on the YB I had a Swedish inlet and this should a marked improvement in drive ability (in torque) and also in Bhp once up and running in the power band.

Apart from the few niggles on fitting how do you find the benefits of this inlet over standard being – drive ability, pickup and rev range.

Cheers

Adey 🙂

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Breedt CNC Billet Alloy Inlet Manifold or Mountune Cast Inlet. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!