Brembo pads

Home Forums Performance Brakes Brembo pads

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Woody
    Participant

United Kingdom

I thought I’d give people a heads up on this for anyone who is looking at new pads. I’ve been in touch with Brembo who have told me they have some HP2000 pads currently in development/manufacture which should be released in the next 6-8 weeks. Advertised for fast road and occasional track use and prices don’t seem too bad:

Front     07.B314.95         £156.70 + VAT

Rear       07.B315.44         £71.70 + VAT

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Good find and good price!

rampant
    Participant

UK - England

Excellent.

Thanks

// ’17 Nitrous Blue // Forged Alloys // Michelin Super Sports // Painted Calipers // Sync 3 // Lux Pack // Winter Pack // Black Gel Spoiler Badges // Blue Gel Wheel Inserts // GTechniq Liquid Crystal // GTechniq Alloy Armour // sold Jun ’18

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks for the heads up woody ?

Honorary Member

CaRSrus
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Nice one! Fitted Brembo as aftermarket kit to other cars I have owned too…..a great product IMHO.

Type the part No. Into Google for best prices……Brembo direct are not always cheapest.

muzzie
    Participant

UK - England

Anyone know where I can get a set of OEM front brake pads without going through the dealer and having my pants taken down?

o1turbo30v
    Participant

USA

I wonder if they will be as noisy and dusty as the OE pad.

adw
    Participant

UK - England

What sort of difference would you expect over stock realistically?

Mods:

AccessPort / Stratified tune + STuned extended pops & bangs + custom pop and bang intensity / Boomba Racing short throw plate / DMB inlays / Mountune air filter / Mountune RMM / Mountune Recirc / Milltek Non Res Cat Back

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I don’t like driving hard on the brakes as it means you have to clean the wheels every time you come back from a drive !! after 12 months my discs look as smooth as a CD , unscored and the pads must be about half a mm worn ! I reckon my tyres and brakes will last 5 years/20000 miles bare minimum.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

kr1s
    Participant

UK - England

√ I agree Mike. But. Sometimes brakes are essential

I have experience with rear pads labelled Brembo…….they lasted just 3 months and the wheels are ruined from the hot debris!

so it’s back to original Ford pads for me. And I need new discs now. I’d have to see a lot of solid evidence to go aftermarket again.

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

Anyone tried the mountune pads?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Brembo pads. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!