Brembo pads

This topic contains 10 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by RS77 RS77 8 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Woody
    Participant

United Kingdom

I thought I’d give people a heads up on this for anyone who is looking at new pads. I’ve been in touch with Brembo who have told me they have some HP2000 pads currently in development/manufacture which should be released in the next 6-8 weeks. Advertised for fast road and occasional track use and prices don’t seem too bad:

Front     07.B314.95         £156.70 + VAT

Rear       07.B315.44         £71.70 + VAT

Kenny
    Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Good find and good price!

rampant
    rampant
    Participant

UK - England

Excellent.

Thanks

// ’17 Nitrous Blue // Forged Alloys // Michelin Super Sports // Painted Calipers // Sync 3 // Lux Pack // Winter Pack // Black Gel Spoiler Badges // Blue Gel Wheel Inserts // GTechniq Liquid Crystal // GTechniq Alloy Armour // sold Jun ’18

bobcat
    bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks for the heads up woody 👍

CaRSrus
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Nice one! Fitted Brembo as aftermarket kit to other cars I have owned too…..a great product IMHO.

Type the part No. Into Google for best prices……Brembo direct are not always cheapest.

muzzie
    Participant

UK - England

Anyone know where I can get a set of OEM front brake pads without going through the dealer and having my pants taken down?

o1turbo30v
    Participant

USA

I wonder if they will be as noisy and dusty as the OE pad.

Adw
    Adw
    Participant

UK - England

What sort of difference would you expect over stock realistically?

Mods:

FOCUS RS HEAD GASKET/AccessPort / Tune+ Tune / Burble+ (high intensity) / Boomba Racing short throw plate / DMB inlays / Mountune air filter / Mountune RMM / Mountune Recirc / Milltek Non Res Cat Back

71-bda
    71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I don’t like driving hard on the brakes as it means you have to clean the wheels every time you come back from a drive !! after 12 months my discs look as smooth as a CD , unscored and the pads must be about half a mm worn ! I reckon my tyres and brakes will last 5 years/20000 miles bare minimum.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit.

The  Badger could be culled in the new year!.

kr1s
    kr1s
    Participant

UK - England

√ I agree Mike. But. Sometimes brakes are essential

I have experience with rear pads labelled Brembo…….they lasted just 3 months and the wheels are ruined from the hot debris!

so it’s back to original Ford pads for me. And I need new discs now. I’d have to see a lot of solid evidence to go aftermarket again.

RS77
    RS77
    Participant

UK - England

Anyone tried the mountune pads?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login or register below to contribute to Brembo pads. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!