Bung or not

Home Forums Performance Forced Induction Bung or not

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

steve-rs
    Participant

UK - England

Hi just looking for your opinions I’ve fitted a K&N filter with no bung in and I’ve also got the K&N air box lid

do I fit the lid and bung or stick with the OEM lid and filter with / without the bung

any thoughts

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Being from California:

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Nick !! its BUNG, not BONG !! You been watching too many Cheech and Chong films nice dreams and up in smoke innit !!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

@71-bda……. All this smoke Mang!

I thought the U was an O~!

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Nick I first saw those films must have been late 70’s early 80s, the group I hung with were potheads for a while, up in smoke was so funny at the time we used to cry at some of the stuff it was that funny/stupid ! happy days

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Bung or not. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!