Caffeine Machine

Home Forums General Events Caffeine Machine

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

paulie
    Participant

UK - Wales

@Stu-c my mistake I was thinking of Sunday scramble in Bicester as one of my workmates went there a few months ago

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

No worries @paulie.

Be great to see some guys at Caffeine and Machine in the spring…

NB FPM375

Alan McDonnell
    Participant

UK - England

Been there a couple of times great venue.

stalker037
    Participant

UK - England

Hi everyone.

ive actually already started to have conversations with caffeine and machine and the mk3 Focus RS club is going to be the club of the month on the 18th April. Just need to finalise a few things but we will have the whole front parking area (25 cars in all) with space for more round the back. Would be a £10 fee as we will book the spaces but you do get a free drink and either a sausage or bacon roll. I’ll get a proper event set up on here and on Facebook in the next couple of days.

Cameron

17 plate Frozen white, lux pack, forged wheels, DEP, Sync3

@frozenmk3 on Instagram

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

Crap, I’m not going to be able to make that one.

NB FPM375

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

Actually, as that’s the second half of Easter holidays, not sure if that means others will be on holiday too?

NB FPM375

stalker037
    Participant

UK - England

event is now up on the forum guys, see you all there

@frozenmk3 on Instagram

andy-k
    Participant

UK - England

Cameron, Well done for getting this set up. Let us know when booking is open, i will be there.

Cheers mate

Edition, FPM 375

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

@andy-k

Yeah, it was me when I first joined…

https://mk3focusrs.club/forum/topic/existing-owner-new-to-group/page/2/#post-134357

I was trying to see if people were up for meet down there. Last time I was there, the Renault group were there with rows of yellow trophy versions. Be good if we could do the same with RS’s.

I’ll certainly be up for it when the weather is better.

There are some other guys on the other forum up for it too.

Caffeine and Machine presumably hold the spaces if they know we have X amount of cars coming.

Plus Stratford only 10mins away so that’s good for keeping the Mrs happy afterwards.

Stu

NB FPM375

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

All booked

Fully forged running M400x

Dr. RS
    Participant

UK - England

Booked a few weeks ago, saw it on Mk3 Owners Only FB group. Nice and local. Is it 25 places for Mk3’s across a variety of clubs?

Dr. RS
    Participant

UK - England

Just checked, the 25 featured club(s) places at the front have sold out, I was lucky to get one with the FocusRS code, but you can still reserve a place round the back. Various clubs are trying to get as many Mk3’s there as possible so still worth booking, if you get there early I’m sure they will park Mk3 RS’s together.

stalker037
    Participant

UK - England

Hi everyone.

All the club spaces are gone but we still want to try and get as many mk3 there as possible. If you still want to come book a normal parking space for the same day and we can fill the car parks too. I was the one who reached out to some other clubs just to try and get some more cars going. Think at the moment we’re at about 35 cars now.

for people who have the featured club tickets, if you can confirm your coming by sending me an email with your name, number plate and potentially a picture of your car then I can try and put together a parking plan and see if we can get some cool shots with different colours. If there’s a red coming then we will have at least one of every colour as we have a heritage confirmed to come too. Email is cameronwyatt1997@gmail.com

cheeRS

@frozenmk3 on Instagram

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Caffeine Machine. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!