cant believe shes on her way back..

Home Forums General Non RS Chat cant believe shes on her way back..

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)
  • Author

yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

I am Not sure Gruniard island is available as some Russian Ogliarchs were after it a few years back, I was amazed how close to the mainland Gruniard was, It looked like only 500/600 metres at the nearest point

When I was up there you could read the warning sign with a pair of binoculars, interesting that the Decontamination seemed to consist of spraying salt water over the island to kill off the anthrax spores. Rabbits must have inbuilt immunity as there were loads of them.

Rockall is available though, this was climbed and claimed for the UK to help with fishing and mineral rights in 1955.

May the Ford be with you

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Wonder where her Dutch boyfriend has gone who impregnated her several times. They don’t want her for sure.

Coastliner

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I thought he lost his head Coast ?

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

jonyboy
    Participant

UK - England

The Justice system in corrupt action once again

Those involved in her case will get more wealthy and it’s of no consequence  to them whether they win or loose

Darren Elliott
    Participant

UK - England

<span style=”-webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);”></span>

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@71-bda

I thought he was interviewed the last time when she was handed the letter removing her citizenship. If she thinks dressing in western clothing means she has reformed  surely we wont fall for that one.

Coastliner

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

I found somewhere more suited ??

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

<p style=”text-align: left;”>We have all made mistakes,  give her another chance, be human.</p>
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>Nah leave her out there in whatever hell hole she went to, preach terrorism and get welcomed back with house/handouts and all the benefits of being a single mother with no income.</p>
    Meanwhile you will be punished with potential imprisonment for exceeding the speed limit on an empty dual carriageway / motorway in the dead of night.

Can’t knock our justice systems, it’s what our forefathers fought for and died for.

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

What?

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

hitch6742, i’m being sarcastic, as far as i’m concerned leave her out there.

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

1234!! Good man…just went right over my head…must have been the copious amount of beers!

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

Hitch6742, no worries,  I’m used to being not understood on the humour front, I’m married(to a female I might add)

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Severed heads don’t faze that bitch. A Tiger can never change its stripes. Shes bad news. there is a “keep Shamima Begum out” petition going on , they need 100000, its at 16000 at the moment I think… get signing lads !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to cant believe shes on her way back... If you're not already a member then you can register for free!