Early start, clear roads.

Home Forums Regional Wales Early start, clear roads.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Simon Evans
    Participant

United Kingdom

Well the 6am start from Cardiff was worth it for a couple of clear runs of Black Mountain road. Doubt I’ll be so lucky by the time I get to the B4520.

Simon Evans
    Participant

United Kingdom

Decent weather early on & continuously amazed by the grip from RS on slightly damp roads, makes a mere mortal feel like a hero. ?

Weather was slightly worse over Storey Arms. May do the same route tomorrow.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Nice , but you need some Daddies sauce/ brown sauce /fruity sauce or Hp on that scrambled egg !!  and have you seen our long lost forum member ” HOWSEY” on your travels in Wales??? hes got a white one.  ( car that is )

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Epic love early morning drives like that! Can’t wait to get mine for days like that.

Car performing well Simon?

sully
    Participant

UK - Wales

I have just done a very similar route. Abergavenny to Merthyr to Storey Arms detour down to Hirwaun then back up to Brecon, B4520 to Builth ,back to Brecon on the A470 and then Abergavenny on the A40.  Roads very quiet at 6:30 in the morning makes it so much more enjoyable. Certainly worth getting up early for

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Early start, clear roads.. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!