cobra ADR or Ghost ?

Home Forums Technology Security cobra ADR or Ghost ?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Paul, there was inaccuracies in reporting the by-pass of the Ghost System. Something to do with sharing code information ๐Ÿ™€

Honorary Member

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

If I’m a car thief, which one would I want to avoid more?

A ๐Ÿor a ๐Ÿ‘ป?

hmmmm ๐Ÿค”

Brian C
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Iโ€™ve never heard of any being bypassed but I have been told by two different alarm installers that they ainโ€™t any good.

Brian C
    Participant

UK - Scotland

If you have a disk lock try it yourself. You can steer the car with it still on.
    does anyone use a different steering lock that actually works? I have seen the baseball bat type not sure if they are any better

petey2468
    Participant

UK - England

Either that mad arse dog off Cujo, or a big blood drinking Rottweiler curled up on the backseat, ready to pounce on the low life pieces of shite. The dog shit may stain the Recaro’s mind.

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

Let’s be honest. No system is 100% effective. The best we can do is make it as difficult as possible. The harsh reality is if your car has measures on it and the one parked next door doesn’t, which one are they going to go for?

It’s about peace of mind too. If you aren’t too worried and you can sleep at night with little or no security, then that’s fine. For me, I’m Ghosted, disclock, OBD protected, tracker and keys in a Faraday pouch.

NB FPM375

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to cobra ADR or Ghost ?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!