Could have been a lot worse! Let’s hear yours.

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Could have been a lot worse! Let’s hear yours.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Just spotted this video on one of my news feeds. Could have been a hell of a lot worse.

https://www.motor1.com/news/446868/vw-golf-gti-crash-couldve-ended-worse/

Made me think about the 2 accidents I have had since getting my licence. So please post up details of some of the bumps, knocks, scrapes and full on shunts you guys have been involved in.

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

To close for comfort 🙀 as you say could have been worse

Honorary Member

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

Sorry, I prefer not to re-live such things. A bit morbid if you ask me.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Only had 2, my pride and joy scooby spent 1000’s on it, had wing and from wheel ripped of by a shitty old Focus pulling out on me! wrote my car off….

A police officer drove in the back of my 2.5 T5 while i was stationary… She put the blame on her flip-flops getting stuck in the pedals 🤣 Did feel for her as she had just picked up the corsa brand new, 10 mins earlier…… My tow bar done a proper job on the corsa 😆

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Could have been a lot worse! Let’s hear yours.. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!