Dash Cams and City Stop.

Home Forums Technology Security Dash Cams and City Stop.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Duncan Peek
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Guys,

first proper post after joining….so be gentle ……..

so im after a dash cam, this has problerly been done to death…..but as I’m new please be gentle, so I have city stop fitted so I have that biggets bit of plastic fitted to the screen as I have the 3 cameras sensors fitted, which leads me to ask about dash cams and where to fit it.

i want a 2 channel set up and the camera to be as small as possible on the front screen….but I’m wary of the camera abscuring the screen as I don’t want to have any hassle on MOT’s of from 5O if I’m ever stopped.

what have you guys got fitted and if you have the city stop fitted can you attach an image of where you have the camera fitted…what about mounting a camera on the dash behind the gauges.

D.

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Yeah tricky one as the city stop is already quite a large mechanism. Surely mounting it on passenger side would be adequate for Police/MOT?

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

Only a ‘Reason for Rejection’ for MOT if it seriously restricts the drivers view.

Any MOT questions, just ask. I am a NT with over 30 yrs experience.

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

^^ As long as any object, sticker etc is outside the swept area of the screen 🙂

They say there are no grey areas… Mmm

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Dash Cams and City Stop.. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!