Decent Tyre Offer

Home Forums Performance Tyres Decent Tyre Offer

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Not sure if anyone is in the market for a new set of Michelin Pilot Sport 4S but if they are check out F1 autocentre.

Currently priced at £148.24 per tyre with a fairly hefty discount

Use the code Mich2790. Combine it with the offer of £100 cashback on 4 tyres brings the total price for 4 new tyres fitted in at £409.92 so just over £100 per corner

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

stripe
    Participant

UK - England

Used these guys a couple of weeks ago for two new rears, ended up at £240 fully fitted – very respectable in my eyes.

rs-le
    Participant

UK - England

Just ordered a set ,fitting booked in next week. I posted this offer last week but it never appeared on the club site, Kenny said it was shown as spam 😆, imagine. Just to add I purchased through top cash back & got an additional £13.70 👍,every little helps😉, so I decided to spend £12 of that & add precision balancing 🤷‍♂️. Was this worth it? I’ve never had it but I felt I was getting this for free 😎

thanks

lee

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Decent Tyre Offer. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!