DHL Express

Home Forums General Non RS Chat DHL Express

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

Ordered a V3 from Mountune last Friday, just take a look at the tracking link below, you couldn’t make it up.

http://www.dhl-usa.com/content/us/en/express/tracking.shtml?AWB=6342594775&brand=DHL

Seems to have been on the M6 /M62 for a few days. e-mailed DHL, if the item is damaged it’s going straight back.

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Wow that is a strange route to take. DHL are usually very good.

Hopefully it is not damaged I would get on to Mountune right away to find out what is happening.

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

Got a reply from DHL this morning apologising for the delay and hey presto it arrived late this afternoon in good order.

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Good! Make sure and get a sound clip up once fitted 🙂

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

DHL would not use them again total wankers, ordered the triple bypass radiator on Friday from mountune got a email on Monday to say will be delivered on Tuesday signed for,so I changed the delivery address for the next day on line,and spoke to some dim wit on the phone to confirm new address whinch was fine with them but they tried to deliver to the previous address same day ? several phone calls later they managed to deliver it today at new address. Will not use them again, luckily not damaged to package.

Fully forged running M400x

andy-k
    Participant

UK - England

DHL – Dodgy Haulage and Logistics. So I bought a set of Forged rims from Ford eBay store last Saturday, (through Rates Ford, who have been really helpful). DHL were supposed to deliver on Wednesday but no showed and no communication. The tracking manifesto shows times that have not even been reached yet and multiple activities in and out of their Docklands warehouse. Then 3 wheels show up yesterday and finally one wheel today. Poor communication and stressed drivers = not a service I am going to recommend any time soon.

Edition, FPM 375

irelmo
    Participant

UK - England

Wow! They delivered mine 2 days after it was signed for as delivered! Not the best to be honest but it was not damaged so all good.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to DHL Express. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!