Diy servicing

Home Forums Performance General Diy servicing

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Tomh_rs
    Participant

UK - England

Afternoon, does anyone know how often gearbox, diff ect oil should be changed? And if so, which oils are needed

Msd420

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Mine hasn’t been done yet all dealer serviced and car is a 2016 manufacture. There is a thread on it somewhere on here just need to dig around a little. The search function is not the best. Just had a quick look and one thread under RDU and other under gearbox oil on Transmission thread.

Coastliner

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by coastliner.

JohnD
    Participant

UK - England

No specific transmission fluid change requirement other than RDU if you get the warning flash up – usually if stressed on circuit!

Fluid capacities and spec. are in the RS specific handbook that comes with the car.

I’ll be thinking of replacing the fluids after I reach 20k ish.

JohnD

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

<p style=”text-align: left;”> Another go , https://mk3focusrs.club/forum/topic/transmission-oil-change/</p&gt;

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

Tomb-RS I have bumped my original post for you to look at, if you change all oils ping images and how you got on👍

faber
    Participant

France

Hello, for the 5-year overhaul, I am doing the emptying of the gearbox, it is really necessary because the gear change is really super pleasant. I recommend doing it.
    For oil they put WSS-M2C200-D2

Gel DMB / Pieces carbone AWMODS / Frein a main carbone RS / Bouton carboneRS / Peinture noir mat pavillon + coques rétroviseur + clignotant séquentielle black / Feu arrières séquentielle black / Antenne courte sparco / Protection ceinture RS / Roue forgées avec sigle RS / Pneus Michelin pilot sport 4s / Bandeau Ford Performance / Garniture carbVone tableau de bord / Vérins de capot moteur / Ligne Scorpion embout inox / Système télécommande de soupape JPperformance / Kit induction Mountun / Kit secondaire Mountune / Durite noire Moutune / Filtre Moutune v2 / Chambre d’insonorisation Moutune / Valve Mountune / Kit durites d’échangeur Mishomoto / Plaquettes freins Ferodo 2500 / Garde de boue Mountune / Stage2 BRPerformance 397 cv et 617 couple / Bougies NGK Iridium / Bras de changement de vitesse Mountune / Vase d’expansion Mishimoto noir /plaque denumérotation n°16417/lampe d’eau couleur blanche RS/plaque feu de frein arrière Ford performance/échangeur Mishimoto +durite Silicon Mishimoto/plaque Ford Performance immatriculation

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Diy servicing. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!