DSC calibration file for stock RS suspension

Home Forums Performance Handling DSC calibration file for stock RS suspension

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

dogbone
    Participant

UK - England

Evening Gents,

Just wondering if any has a copy of the DSC calibration file for stock RS suspension.  I’ve taken my Tractive off the car for overhaul and have lost the stock claibration file !,

Any help would be apprciated. (looks like the DSC website no longer has the download for their calibration files).

Cheers

D

Magnetic   FPM375   DSC Controller  Tractive suspension  EBC discs with Yellow Stuff

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

I have the whole cabundle!

The app and all the available calibration for the RS (from 20220523)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1owKeZS-FzLL5zXHdzUMW3rEmH4cY0uks?usp=sharing

I’ll keep it up for a week.

Good luck

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

I’ve mailed them to you mate, sorry for the delay was away and need my PC to do it.  Including some of my custom tweaked versions.

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Why did DSC un-post them?

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Don’t know why took away the open links, they never mailed dealers to say.
    I had/have dealer log in but it never seem to offer anything extra, the reflash tools got taken away as well, though I did get them in a mail to fix a corrupt module.

TBH always a funny bunch to deal with, felt like they were doing me favour, even though I was the one selling and breaking their kit in the UK.
    They much more interested In Porsche owners, probably because they spend more.

Tractive on the hand were always great to deal with, hence I went direct and cut DSC Sport out on the dampers. 🤣

Still great kit though.

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to DSC calibration file for stock RS suspension. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!