DSC Suspension controller and Ghost?

Home Forums Performance General DSC Suspension controller and Ghost?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Davee
    Participant

UK - England

Does anyone have the DSC suspension controller and a Ghost fitted?

I’m trying to find out if there are any compatibility issues before pulling the trigger on the controller.

I already have the Ghost fitted.

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

No issue, I have both and the Uk seller for DSC module ?

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

Davee
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks for the reply. What’s your price, is there a warranty, and do you accept Paypal?

Also, if I make sure that I remove the controller before taking the car in for servicing and maintenance, can Ford tell that it’s been fitted? I really don’t want to invalidate my warranty, but my back is begging me to get it anyway.

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Best to contact me direct 9designstechserv@gmail.com

warranty yes, PayPal yes. Fitting instructions,

I doubt Ford would detect it, unless they were looking or wanting to flashing the old module. You unplug the old, plug in the DSC as a replacement. It’s hidden behind the boot trim, so not visible. You can swap back without issue.

If you want the RS to ride softer, then I doubt you will get there unless you buy softer springs and new dampers and probably destroy it’s handeling. It will never be a limo.

DSC does make the ride more composed, better controlled when pushing on, less pitching about, removes the pogo effect and makes sport damper setting very usable on the road.  It makes little or no difference going over speed bumps at 5mph for example.

Where you located, if your close I can take you out in mine, I’m midlands area.

Hope that helps, feel free to mail me for anymore info and current price etc.

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Davee
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks I’ll drop you an email tomorrow at some point. I’m not looking for a limo, just less ‘boing’.

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

I purchased the DSC a couple of months ago. Swapped it out with the oem module three times to try to get a comparison feel.

A much improved experience with DSC. My RS is a daily driver doing the same 13mile back and forth so can feel the difference though the twisty North Yorkshire ‘B’ roads. Pitch and roll really improved though the bends, bouncing pretty much eliminated and I’m on standard damper /springs.

A tad expensive but my divorce cost me a lot more and now I have a big smile on my face, unlike vinegar tits haha 🙂

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

Davee
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks Elliot! I read this about 20 minutes ago and I’m still smirking.

I once knew a bitch tits, maybe some relation?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

any photos of said ‘vinegar tits” ??   😎

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

They posted nice review up on the DSC site….

http://www.dscsport.com/2018/05/17/ford-focus-suspension-controller-review/

I’ll also be chasing for a cost on the coming Tractive damper set up as well, for those that want to go even further.

Nice write up Elliot.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to DSC Suspension controller and Ghost?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!