Ellis Wheel Nuts – Amazon Special?

Home Forums Styling Wheels Ellis Wheel Nuts – Amazon Special?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

seaneyb
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Guys,

I ceramic coated my freshly painted rims at the weekend. Whatever spanner fitted the wheels back onto the car managed to knacker the nuts on the car so I had to lightly hammer the socket on to get the nuts off :(. In a sheer panic, I needed the car running (daily driver), I’ve got a set of these https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08CHN9YMR/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 from amazon as I could get prime delivery next day. Looking at the club shop nuts these seemed to be a good match, a fraction of the cost and I could get them Sunday. I’ve just fitted them and they seem fine. Does anyone know if these are okay to run?

Also, does anyone know where I can get some black covers for the OEM locking wheel nut? It’s making my job look bad.

Smudger068
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Seaney.

The wheel nuts on the forum I see are made to ISO standards (reflects in the price). A get out of trouble I would probably use them but to leave them on there.. No way. Nothing I have bought from Amazon has ever lasted.

Tyrefitter
    Participant

UK - England

As for the locking nuts,when I replaced my original silver nuts with black ones,I got some black gloss paint in a aerosol & gave the lock nuts a few coats & they look fine.

for some reason I cannot post a picture of them.

Andy.

Red Edition.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by Tyrefitter.

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Tyrefitter we are all having trouble with pic post , bobcat has sent Kenny details , I assume heโ€™s on it ASAP . ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅƒ๐ŸŽ„โ˜ƒ๏ธ๐ŸŽ…๐ŸผTake care.

Tyrefitter
    Participant

UK - England

<!–more–>

Andy.

Red Edition.

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Andy any luck with pics ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿผ

Tyrefitter
    Participant

UK - England

No,I keep trying

Andy.

Red Edition.

Tyrefitter
    Participant

UK - England

At lastย </span>

Andy.

Red Edition.

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Yippee Iโ€™ve got images back yep thinking of getting them also they just set alloys off , better than standard,imagine sent

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Ellis Wheel Nuts – Amazon Special?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!