Engine Styling

Home Forums Performance Engine Engine Styling

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

lozracingcrazy
    Participant

UK - England

Both my boyfriend and I have the MK3 RS. He’s been doing his engine bay up, such as hydro dipping and screw dress-up kit, which looks really good. He wants to change all the yellow bits for black or chrome (or chrome style). He’s already changed the oil lid for a chrome one and I would like to surprise him with the rest for Christmas. However, I cannot find the bonnet latch and I am hoping someone could help me with that. Ideally it would be chrome, but I’m struggling, so if it comes to it then black would have to do (but I can’t find that either). Want to avoid using paint or marker pen.

Also any ideas on what to do with the yellow part on the bonnet support? He was thinking of taping around it in black, but I’d love to surprise him with something sleeker.

Thanks in advance!

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

CJPONY USA

mountune USA

Fully forged running M400x

adw
    Participant

UK - England

That’ll look mint. I did some engine dressing up last week, well I bought some parts lol

Mods:

AccessPort / Stratified tune + STuned extended pops & bangs + custom pop and bang intensity / Boomba Racing short throw plate / DMB inlays / Mountune air filter / Mountune RMM / Mountune Recirc / Milltek Non Res Cat Back

lozracingcrazy
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks Ian! CJ Pony USA was the winner! Hopefully he’ll love it! Never thought I’d find one!

Adw, the nitrous covers are a perfect finish! Really ties it all together. Are they from Proform?

This is my boyfriend’s. Galaxy/Alien theme.

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi pro form or paintmodz. Have a look on eBay for paintmodz ( Chris) always happy to help out he is from Blackpool?

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi we’re do you come from i am in the West Midlands area.

lozracingcrazy
    Participant

UK - England

Oh yeah! Paintmodz do some good bits! I was looking at their NB key covers and shark fins a while back.

I’m from the Southampton area, there are quite a few MK3 RSs this way, usually see at least one about once a week.

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

Paintmodz is very good have used them several times for my RS, I have got the shark fin Ariel but not fitted as yet, I have also the key fobs in blue and yellow, plus washer jets look fab.??

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

Have a look at mountune USA

they have got a sale on from today on there website ?

Laren Guthrie
    Participant

Australia

All about the carbon fibre for me!

Yellow stock parts soon to be paint-matched in with blue silicone hoses.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Love the header tank Laren, any close up pics ?

Honorary Member

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Engine Styling. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!