Ep exhaust

Home Forums Performance Exhaust Ep exhaust

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

crocket81
    Participant

UK - England

Anyone tried one of these exhausts that are on offer in the shop, look quite good for the money, fully tig welded by the looks of it?

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Heard a lot of good reports about it that’s why I got in touch with them. As you say alot of system for the money!

crocket81
    Participant

UK - England

Looks very nice kenny, I’m very surprised no one has gone for one yet, would just like to hear a review before going for it, looks better quality than a miltek, at least it’s welded properly  with tig?, I’ve just looked on their website, I really like the one they’ve done for the fiesta st180, big single slash cut?

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

Just had the full system from mountune V3 valveless fitted, little bit louder on start up but soon dye down to normal, no drone at all while driving the sound when you put the pedal down absolutely brilliant.???

Fully forged running M400x

robroy
    Participant

UK - England

That is good value be interesting to hear it , says  there’s uk based , do they have a website Kenny?

crocket81
    Participant

UK - England

robroy
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers crocket81

robroy
    Participant

UK - England

Only things it’ not a valved system , like the idea of having noise or not !

crocket81
    Participant

UK - England

I’ve got the delete plug on my standard system, I got fed up with the “no drive mode available “ keep coming up ?

v8griff
    Participant

UK - England

I’ve been in touch with these guys asking for a video or sound file of the exhaust in use.

Unfortunately there isn’t any.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Ep exhaust. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!