ETS straight pipe

Home Forums Performance Exhaust ETS straight pipe

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Landon Logue
    Participant

USA

Does anyone have any info on fit and Finish of this product and how it sounds? Want to buy it asap but curious as to any info I can get before I spend the money on it.

Frozen White 2017

• Boomba bov recirc
    • Mishimoto intake
    • ETS extreme cat-back (on the way)
    • Mountune WGA
    • Cobb RMM
    • Stratified tune (in the works)

James Parhas
    Participant

Canada

The fit is good. Not 100% as my right tip comes out more than the left, but there is some room for adjustment. Could also be that the moutune hangers is a good idea in the future. I’ve been running this exhaust with a decat and I love it..

marky
    Participant

UK - England

Probably best posting on focusrs.org that’s the more ‘american’ forum seeing as ETS exhausts are popular over there. Doubt there’s many with it on here.

Saying that I have an AWE Track imported from the US..

instagram – marcusrs6

’18 NB
    DreamScience Ultima 2+
    Mountune Induction Kit
    AWE Track Exhaust (Straight-piped ?)

rainydays
    Participant

Luxembourg

The ETS straight pipe exhaust is very loud. I frequent that US board and people seem to be happy with both the quality and the noise. I could not bear something like that on a daily basis.  It is illegal as per the applicable EU directive in terms of dB values.

Nitrous Blue Dyno Tuned @ 600 NM | Wagner Tuning – Competition IC | REVO Carbon CAI 

HJS 200 Cell Sportkat Remus Cat-back | SS Black Chrome Tailpipes

Fischer-Hydraulik SS Brake Lines | Endless RF 650 Brake Fluid | Endless ME20 Pads F+R (squeak king)

Rotors: TSP XG150 – DBA 5000 T3 SLOT | DBA 4000 T3 SLOT | Suspension: MR – KW Clubsport 2 way with H&R ARB F+R

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to ETS straight pipe. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!