Exclusive Car We Drive

Home Forums General Spotted Exclusive Car We Drive

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

mad-mick
    Participant

UK - England

Right I decided we drive an exclusive car????

This Saturday (same as last Saturday) I drove down the M1, round the M25 & down the M3 towards Woking/Camberely. Takes 1hr 20min ish each way?

Drove down both times, leaving about 8-9 and back again about 4-5.

Then on the Sunday from Bedford to Peterborough & back on the A1 M. (approx 70 mile round trip)

Spotted: Porkers; too many to count, Lambo’s 4,  Ferrari’s 5, Mac’s 6 (I was heading towards their spiritual home)?

Only 1 RS. on the way back on the M25.

dogbone
    Participant

UK - England

Yeah, we’re few and far between.  I rarely see another RS on a long journey. Always wave, when I do spot one though.

Magnetic   FPM375   DSC Controller  Tractive suspension  EBC discs with Yellow Stuff

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

trouble is, you probably only notice a nauseous blue on the opposite carriageway as blacks, greys, and white blend in with the rest of the traffic even if you are looking out for the rear spoiler ! You might notice a stealth, but magnetic and black go past in a blurr !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

@mad-mick – Begs the question……was the only one you saw(noticed) an NB?

nilagin
    Participant

UK - England

I pulled into the car park at work this morning and there was 3 parked next to each other.

dicky
    Participant

UK - England

The majority of the ones I’ve seen have been Blue, given how many were made in NB, that’s not really a surprise. I don’t think I’ve seen a Red Edition and definitely not seen one of the Orange Heritage cars. I do see the odd White and Magnetic Grey ones here and there but I’m yet to come across someone from here.

Magnetic Grey with Lux Pack & Forged Alloys, DSC Controller and plenty more besides

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Spotting someone off here is like finding unicorn poo. But as others have said always seems to be the blue ones.

440bhp

443lbft

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Exclusive Car We Drive. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!