Exterior

Home Forums Styling Exterior Styling Exterior

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

william hellmann
    Participant

USA

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Is this yours William?

william hellmann
    Participant

USA

Yes its mine. Got it about 3 months ago.  Had 6 miles on it.  Now only 400 miles

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

wow that sure stands out ! Nice ! We are not allowed to tint front windows that dark, is it legal there? Boca Raton FL ?

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

william hellmann
    Participant

USA

Its done on a %.  The back is darker than frt.  For some reason the frt looks same.

Pat Godfrey
    Participant

United Kingdom

Has anyone actually  been prosecuted for having front tints do we know ?

Its that sunny in places like FL I’m surprised it’s not compulsory

Pat Godfrey
    Participant

United Kingdom

Who came up with the design and colours, you or the workshop people ?  Looks mint ?

william hellmann
    Participant

USA

I found a similar  design on the internet and the shop in the pic adjusted the design on computer first then worked layout for 2 days.  As far as the posibilities of getting a ticket from police..yes its possible.  But the police are mostly cool.  Everyone in Florida tints windows. If one gets a ticket your just required to remove and use a less % tint.

Pat Godfrey
    Participant

United Kingdom

Well all I can say is that their design work is brilliant

only 2 things I’m envious of in the US, your weather and your nations passion for car tuning…

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

To Pat Godfrey,

In answer to your question has anyone been prosecuted. Its an offence to have a tint in front of the B post that restricts light by a certain percentage. The figure is not high about 13% I think. And yes there have been prosecutions, but in the UK its usually dealt with under the vehicle rectification system. That is you are given a time period to put it right. Although in the daytime there isn’t too much of an issue its in the dark where light levels are affected.

Coastliner

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Exterior. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!