Fair price for Selling my 17 plate Black RS

Home Forums Marketplace Cars For Sale (Mk3 Focus RS only) Fair price for Selling my 17 plate Black RS

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Graham Jarvis
    Participant

United Kingdom

Gents thinking of parting with my RS, has a ghost system, tracker and front and back camera system as fitted by veil tuning, one owner 9k mileage what’s a fair asking price as looking around there is a massive price gap on models. Any advice would be gratefully received before i put the car out there on the market.

fixedgear
    Participant

UK - England

Give Chris at AT Performance a call he would be interested in buying it.

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

I think maybe not the best time to sell car market in general is not buoyant at the moment, spring would be better, I know maybe its not what you want to hear but if you don’t have to sell don’t two weeks before Christmas. After all money tight with most at the moment. And there are quite a few on sale at present, one advertised on here last week for £27K.

Coastliner

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Anywhere from £26000 to £29000 depending condition. Agree with Coastliner, £27000 as seen on here would be a reasonable price

Honorary Member

baz-2
    Participant

United Kingdom

shadow black…….. don’t sell it keep it…..?

baz2

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Really hard to say a price as they are all over the place as usual. If you want a quick sale a trader might be your best bet.

Graham Jarvis
    Participant

United Kingdom

Thanks for all your input gents, not desperate to sell it right now, called a few dealers and the best offer i got was not enough to let her go. Thanks again.

s66anb
    Participant

UK - Scotland

What kinda offers were you getting?

Steve Gerrard
    Participant

United Kingdom

At moment….

Trade 22 – 24k if your lucky , private  circa 25k

prices may take a further tumble march 19 with the 3 year pcp cars returning to dealership.

Nothing out the ordinary for a new car,

Ljk
    Participant

UK - England

Have you sold it yet fella ?

Nitrous blue 2017 ,  shell seats (lowered) , forged black 19’s , Sync 3 , spacers, mountune 375 + short shifter, subtle bonnet vents , shark fin, lux pack n bits and a new fuse for the 12v?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Fair price for Selling my 17 plate Black RS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!