Fairmile Cobham Sunday 28 Nov 2021 FW + NB

Home Forums General Spotted Fairmile Cobham Sunday 28 Nov 2021 FW + NB

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Gutted I did not make it there !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

last of 2021 Sun maybe?

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Nice collection on show 👍

Honorary Member

Matt23
    Participant

UK - England

I didn’t realise there were any meets still going on at the FairMile these days.
    I used to go there every month in the Subaru for meets with my local club.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

They have a lot of car meets there Matt, Capri, Mustang all manner of clubs. You know RS Focus meet at the cafe on the A30 at Blackbushe airport 2nd Sunday of month too?

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Matt23
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks bda, that’s really good to know and I’ll try and get to 1 as soon as possible now.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Fairmile Cobham Sunday 28 Nov 2021 FW + NB. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!