Fezzas getting out of his M4 and into a Focus RS !! as a daily driver !

Home Forums Performance General Fezzas getting out of his M4 and into a Focus RS !! as a daily driver !

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Excellent 😀 …..    Maybe 300hp is tad too much !!…..

I tend to agree about new cars, too quick, too capable and hence boring and expensive.

Brings back ideas to flog my GRY and get one, as I had planned to get one previously before the GR came along….

Oh hang on the price of these have gone shooting up now.  🙁

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@bda, thanks for the video, brings back fantastic memories of owning such a fabulous car,  I had one for just over 6 years and just wish I could have kept it 😃 It was truly a go-kart for the road.

Honorary Member

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Same her,I can still remember build number& reg. FUN DAYS 👍👍

lc96
    Participant

UK - England

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

@bobcat. How did it compare to the mk3? Was it a handful with the power to the front wheels?

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

someone has fooked up the ride in Fezzas one, far too harsh and choppy !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@turbo-tone, the Focus RS Mk1 was extremely exciting to drive with the loud pedal pressing hard. You really needed to be aware of what it could do to you if you were not in control. To compare it to the Mk3 is very difficult they are two different animals, that said the Mk3 is definitely easier to live with despite an issue with wobbly steering at a certain speed. Would I choose the Mk1 or the Mk3 (not forgetting the Mk2). It would be the Mk3 simply because it is far more practical

Honorary Member

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Wow 90,000,if only I’d kept mine you right bobcat 2 very different beasts , very twitchy being a front wheel drive ,if you did floor it you had to hold on to the steering wheel , you needed arms like popeyee 🤣🤣🤣

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Fezzas getting out of his M4 and into a Focus RS !! as a daily driver !. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!