fezzas gone and done it now with his new car..

Home Forums General Non RS Chat fezzas gone and done it now with his new car..

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

only he could run it in on a trackday !! I think hes lost to German cars now..

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Blue Oval
    Participant

UK - England

I think that he was lost to German cars when he hired that three series.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Fezzas post this time next year ” i unintentionally wasted 33k” ?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

agree GM, but thats the thing, hes ‘renting it, not buying it’ just paying monthly and no doubt will hand it back SOONER or later, and won’t really consider the dough hes wasted/lost, those M4s do drop like stones so his monthly is going to be big bucks, probably why he kept schtum on the actual figure!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Looks like a handful. Sure he will have fun

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@ bda, my mate has lost 33k ish on his M4 comp, he had a good deal changing from M4 to M4 comp year before last tho. One hell of a car tho! and noise  is nice. He a legend tho uses it for work (owns a welding firm) , everyday big mileage and has even cairned gas bottles in it ?

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

I enjoyed Justin’s story with his RS, although I like his M4 my interest to follow his vlogs is diminishing. And there is no way I will follow that female that he is trying to get his followers to subscribe to.

Coastliner

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Coast, justin kept me going while waiting for my order to be built back in 2016, I ordered end of March 2016 and saw none on the roads and only had forums to keep topped up with, then on holiday summer 2016 in Montenegro i found his channel on youtube on the hotel room internet equipped TV, so every day while getting ready to go out in the evening i would bore the MRS with fezza and his antics !! she was like ” oh not that bloke in the blue one again, you made me watch him yesterday” !!! he was like one of the first to get theirs and start regularly vlogging it, and no, I’m not interested in his new female ‘friend’ AT ALL or really watching stuff about a M4 coop. I tend to keep an eye on “thats nobody” and “car focused” now instead.

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

rog
    Participant

UK - England

He was lost to German built cars when he bought his RS… BMW’s don’t get my time ?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to fezzas gone and done it now with his new car... If you're not already a member then you can register for free!