First RS

Home Forums General Newbie First RS

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Mark Sinclair
    Participant

UK - England

Hi, just bought my first RS in black, being delivered next week, can’t wait!
    Going to fit scorpion exhaust and that’s about it.

Only one thing I don’t like about it is the bonnet has been fitted with vents, what’s your opinions on these? And do you think anyone would want to swap there standard black bonnet for mine?

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome along! Get some pictures up when you can.

As for vents are they cut or stick on? Cut look good defending on the type. Stick on have to go. Worst case you could always swap the bonnet

As for an exhaust that’s a good choice. A remap would really bring the car to life….

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

Mark Sinclair
    Participant

UK - England

Will get pictures up asap, bonnet vents are cut into bonnet, at the side of bonnet, they have been very professional done but prefer the standard stealth look.

car has the mountune 375 kit fitted by Hendry performance so will see how that goes to start with

cheers

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Mark, hi and welcome, congratulations enjoy and happy RS’ing. Being outrageously totally biased you have the right colour 😹😹😹👍 As  said gets some pics on here 👍

Honorary Member

Smudger068
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome to the forum

But security first! Make sure you have something on it. Pandora or Ghost seem the most popular otherwise it will be gone in no time!!

Mark Sinclair
    Participant

UK - England

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Looks fantastic 👍

Honorary Member

gary1234
    Participant

UK - England

Wow looks good enjoy

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome, good luck with the vents, not to everyone’s taste.

Coastliner

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Welcome to the forum, looks great I will ask the cheeky questions what’s the mileage & how much did you get her for . 👍👍🤣

KevPas
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome to the forum

kaxe
    Participant

UK - England

I’m surprised you don’t like the vents, I want them done in Red but it’s finding the time off work to meet Nick Wiley somewhere in the Country close to me… 🙁

🙂

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome Mark, yeah I dont like the side vents and position. Might be wrong but think they started on the MK2 as WRC ones but looked babba… especially black ones on a white car…

Being a black car though doesn’t look so bad and as I always say maybe review it in 3 months and live with it first.

I presume the RS bonnet is same as all models and being in black you should be able to get one easy enough??

Enjoy the RS and good to see you are not going to do too much to it yet… just please never touch the mighty blue oval badge, that should be banned from being messed with 😆 Have fun! 👍🏻

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome.

I’m no fan of the vents but I agree with the comments above. Sleep on it for a while. I really wanted painted calipers but glad I had the standard now.

Also, as said above, make sure your security is good enough for your peace of mind.

NB FPM375

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to First RS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!