Focus RS MK3 FPM375 Shadow Black for Sale April 2023

Home Forums Marketplace Cars For Sale (Mk3 Focus RS only) Focus RS MK3 FPM375 Shadow Black for Sale April 2023

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

markedgrey
    Participant

UK - England

Now for sale!!!!!

Hey All

Just got it back today.

I have no idea of what it’s worth  so I have whacked it on Autotrader massively high balling then will bring it down once I’ve got some feedback from you lovely people.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202304206489236?advertising-location=at_cars&aggregatedTrim=RS&include-delivery-option=on&make=Ford&model=Focus&postcode=NE28%200LS&sort=distance&fromsra

Any feedback on what it’s currently worth etc.. would really help me out, I’m not expecting that price before anyone goes nuts, I just wanted to get the ad up and active.

Any questions please ask.

the-radman
    Participant

UK - England

other 2016 cars with similar miles seem to be around the £25k mark  so i suppose it depends on how quickly you want to sell it on really

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

It’s worth more than £25K but maybe not £29K. Black is an uncommon colour so if someone wants black they may compromise on things like mileage. I would check what the buying platforms pay like Motorway, you may be pleasantly surprised. It has a few things going for it 2 owners for one.

Coastliner

markedgrey
    Participant

UK - England

Very much appreciated.

I’ve adjusted the price and see how it gets on over the weekend.

Thank you all again.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Focus RS MK3 FPM375 Shadow Black for Sale April 2023. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!