Ford Fair 2017 – Sunday 6th August

Home Forums General Events Ford Fair 2017 – Sunday 6th August

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 295 total)
  • Author

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Sorry folks its a pain had about 10+ people wanting on the stand but they are strict and I can’t add anymore on after the cut off.

We are stand B15, unfortunately they sent the wrong tickets but hopefully get them tomorrow.

CLUB STAND INFORMATION

ENTRY INFORMATION
    CLUB ENTRY: 07:00 THE ENTRY TIME IS AN HOUR LATER THAN PREVIOUS YEARS. IF YOU ARRIVE EARLY YOU WILL NOT GAIN ENTRY BEFORE 07:00 PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE BEFORE THIS TIME. YOUR CAR MUST BE PARKED ON YOUR STAND BY 09:30 PUBLIC ENTRY: 10:00 SHOW OPENING TIMES: 10:00 – 17:30

VEHICLE PASS
    – PASS ALLOWS ENTRY FOR THE VEHICLE ONLY
    – YOU MUST PRINT AND CUT OUT YOUR PASS BEFORE YOU ARRIVE AT THE SHOW
    – YOUR PASS MUST BE HUNG ON YOUR REAR VIEW MIRROR AND BE CLEARLY VISABLE AT ALL TIMES INCLUDING WHEN MOVING AROUND THE VENUE
    – NO PASSES SHOWN ON A MOBILE DEVICE WILL BE ACCEPTED

TICKETS
    – THE DRIVER AND ALL PASSENGERS MUST HAVE A VALID ENTRY TICKET OR PAY £25 ON THE GATE
    – 2 CHILDREN AGED 14 AND UNDER GO FREE WITH EACH PAYING ADULT
    – YOUR TICKETS MUST BE PRINTED AND READY FOR CHECKING ON ARRIVAL
    – CHECK YOUR ALLOCATION, NO REPLACEMENT TICKETS WILL BE ISSUED ON THE DAY

PLEASE NOTE:
    – NO ANIMALS OF ANY KIND ARE PERMITTED WITHIN THE CIRCUIT
    – A SPEED LIMIT OF 5MPH IS IN FORCE THROUGHOUT THE SITE
    – WHEN DRIVING, PLEASE BE AWARE OF PEDESTRIANS. DRIVE WITH EXTRA CARE AROUND PEDESTRIAN AREAS

CAMPING
    CAMPING IS AVAILABLE AT WHITTLEBURY PARK GOLF AND COUNTRY CLUB CAMPSITE ADDRESS: WHITTLEBURY PARK, TOWCESTER, EAST MIDLANDS, NN12 8XW CAMPSITE ENTRY: FROM 12:00PM ON SATURDAY 5th AUGUST. ANYONE NOT IN POSSESSION OF A WEEKEND TICKET MUST PAY £15 PER PERSON ON ENTRY

HEALTH & SAFETY
    IF YOU PLAN TO BRING A POP UP MARQUEE OR ANY OTHER TEMPORARY STRUCTURE YOU MUST COMPLETE OUR RISK ASSESSMENT FORM WHICH CAN BE DOWNLOADED FROM OUR WEBSITE – http://www.fordfair.co.uk/club-tickets

YOU MUST BRING SUFFICIENT BALLAST TO WEIGH IT DOWN OR YOU WILL BE ADVISED TO DISMANTLE IT IMMEDIATELY.

MERCHANDISE
    YOU WILL HAVE RECEIVED A VOUCHER TO REDEEM YOUR FREE FORD FAIR T SHIRT AND SHOWGUIDE. YOU MUST PRINT THIS VOUCHER AND PRESENT IT AT THE T-SHIRT COLLECTION POINT AT THE SHOW. THIS IS LOCATED NEXT TO THE MEDICAL CENTRE. YOUR SHOWGUIDE CAN BE REDEEMED AT MULTIPLE POINTS AROUND THE CIRCUIT.

CLUB STAND LOCATION
    YOU HAVE BEEN ISSUED WITH A T OR B NUMBERED VEHICLE PASS. ON APPROACHING THE VENUE PLEAE FOLLOW THE ENTRANCE SIGNAGE. OUR MARSHALS WILL DIRECT YOU INTO THE CIRCUIT AND TOWARDS YOUR CLUB STAND.

Ford Fair Map

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Tickets have all been sent and should be dropping into your inboxes shortly

Chrismurf
    Participant

UK - England

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Tickets recieved cheers Kenny look forward to seeing you all Sunday</p>

markmark3
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Kenny

Sent you an email.

66 Nitrous Blue, Sync 3, lux pack, CS seats, black forged alloys, blue Brembo calipers. FPM 375 upgrade. And a dirty big grin..?

18 Red edition garage queen.

mexicoian
    Participant

UK - England

Tickets recieved cheers Kenny ?

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

All received, cracking job Kenny, must have taken a lot of effort to sort out… well done, looking forward to meeting you and the rest of the gang…..  Now where did I put my old polishing rags LOL

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

crunchie
    Participant

UK - England

Hope you all have a great time.  Sadly I have to work 🙁

stteb
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks kenny ….

got your e-mail to day and printed all 5  PDF files off ,at work to day…

roll on Sunday…

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Got the following colours coming on Sunday:

– 1x Shadow
    – 3x Stealth
    – 9x Frozen
    – 9x Magnetic
    – 31x Nitrous

Think we could line them up in colours? I know some people will come later and leave earlier but be good if we can.

markmark3
    Participant

UK - England

Great work Kenny. I am leaving with a convoy from South Mimms at 6.15am should be there by 7.30

66 Nitrous Blue, Sync 3, lux pack, CS seats, black forged alloys, blue Brembo calipers. FPM 375 upgrade. And a dirty big grin..?

18 Red edition garage queen.

RyanMasters93
    Participant

UK - England

So does any kind gentleman wanna give up their spot to let that lonely shadow black rs have another friend on the stand lol?

Hot rs
    Participant

UK - England

Hi guys

Leaving Lincolnshire around 4.30am onto NEWARK / LEICESTER/ OXFORD  cu all around 7ish.

Looking forward to seeing you all

Nick Haste

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Last year I went for about 7.30am and waited in a queue on the motorway til 9am. Better have their traffic management sorted this year!

I will be leaving Midlands about 6ish so should get to Silverstone just after 7.

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

@RyanMasters93 – no one pulled out yet. Only get one Shadow Black on the stand. Shame Ford Fair cut off is mid July could of had another 20 cars on the stand last few weeks!

Steve Gerrard
    Participant

United Kingdom

So mine will be the only Shadow Black RS ?

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 295 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Ford Fair 2017 – Sunday 6th August. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!