Ford Fair 2021 – Club Stand

Home Forums General Events Ford Fair 2021 – Club Stand

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 292 total)
  • Author

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

This is the email my new pass came from

kelsey.media.ltd@r1.dotdigital-email.com

440bhp

443lbft

Gordon RS
    Participant

UK - England

Gordon RS
    Participant

UK - England

Dazh
    Participant

UK - England

Cracking spot πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

Daz

mexicoian
    Participant

UK - England

Ready 🀭

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

That is one amazing looking car mex.πŸ‘

mexicoian
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers dave πŸ‘

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

If I remember I think we was on Β T5 in 2017 great spot for everything.
    see you all Sunday πŸš™πŸš™πŸš™

I will be travelling down Saturday evening, staying at paisley bear pub/hotel 5 miles from silverstone

Fully forged running M400x

marty_rs
    Participant

UK - England

Mines just about ready. Just need some decent weather now.

I’m staying also on Saturday night in Milton Keynes. Will be driving in through Buckingham on the Sunday. What’s the plan for the stand/parking up etc?

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Need to get mine cleaned up ready. Work tomorrow then will park it for a few days whilst I try to clean it

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

Gordon RS
    Participant

UK - England

All cleaned inside and out just hope it stays dry

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

1st time on stand so whats the deal. What time does everyone turn up? Will it be organised in to colours or just free for all?

440bhp

443lbft

RutgerHauer
    Participant

UK - England

So spent like 3 hrs on the alloys and break callipers cleaning them over the weekend, worked on the inside and well happy with the outcome. However sadly my daughter tested COVID positive today so pretty much screwed for this weekend now cos I’m on 10 days lockdown even though I’m clear. Well gutted 😫

Hope you guys have a great event and the weather is better for all you attending. I guess our paths will cross at some point.

stay safe.

Phil

mexicoian
    Participant

UK - England

I’ll be jumping on m1 Junction 26 around 5 15 ish πŸ™ƒπŸ˜‰

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Had a disaster today folks I am afraid. As many of you know we sold our house earlier this year and haven’t managed to find another place so we are staying with Gayle’s mum at the moment and she has just returned from a holiday on Sunday evening. On Monday she got a call to say the family she was staying with the daughter tested positive and now she has also test positive tonight (so locked her away in her room) so we have to isolate for 10 days from today. I had taken this week and next week off as Gayle and I were going to make a holiday out of traveling down to Northampton as it is 7 hours drive for me each way now that has to be cancelled. So sorry outwith my hands and for all those people who I was going to meet up with and bring your parts etc I will be in touch and sort that out. I also have 2 night accommodation near Silverstone available free of charge for any members interested as it is non-refundable.

Would anyone be able to help out with the stand in my absense? I have two club flags, stickers, some show plates and business cards that I can post down if that is possible. Other than that it was just helping out setting out the stand and cars on the day. Let me know via email kenny@mk3focusrs.club

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 292 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Ford Fair 2021 – Club Stand. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!