Ford Fair 2024 August 11th

Home Forums General Events Ford Fair 2024 August 11th

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

robroy
    Participant

UK - England

@antmk3rs

I can’t see it on the facebook page ?

antmk3rs
    Participant

UK - England

@robroy

I could only post it under the mentions tab. I guess page admin has to post it so it appears in the main posts @kenny

Kev301
    Participant

UK - England

hi all.

just booked on to the club stand, be great to meet you all,  which service do you meet at?

i could be booking a hotel the night before, i havnt made my mind up yet lol

antmk3rs
    Participant

UK - England

Hi @Kev301 not sure if anyone met up on the way last year, I drove straight down from Leicester. We could plan something nearer the time when we have an idea of final numbers 😁

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by antmk3rs.
    • This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by antmk3rs.

RutgerHauer
    Participant

UK - England

@Kev301 you’ll enjoy the day.  It’s an early start with gates open at 7am, I’ve driven directly there because of the traditional 2 mile tailback on the slip road exit to Silverstone 😁 it was quite an experience the first time I attended with so many Fords all in pristine condition.

Kev301
    Participant

UK - England

<p style=”text-align: left;”>@rutgerhauer , yes that true I went just after Covid, the 1st show just after and was on this stand, there were a good few of use, not as busy as I thought, that year I drove straight down from Wakefield so that was a 4am start, but looking forward to this year as I havnt been in a while,</p>
    ,@antmk3rs  il keep an eye on this post or the Facebook post to see what’s appending, I could be getting a hotel further down for the night but not sure yet,  if you end meeting up somewhere I’d more than happy to meet up, 👍

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Ford Fair 2024 August 11th. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!