Ford Mustang Bullitt takes on the Isle of Man TT Course

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Ford Mustang Bullitt takes on the Isle of Man TT Course

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

The Ford Mustang Bullitt is the latest Ford to take on Europe’s greatest driving roads, hitting the Isle of Man TT Course.

Ford has been busy delivering videos of the greatest driving roads in Europe, and they’re back with a second visit to UK roads with the Ford Mustang Bullitt.

So far there have been nine ‘Greatest Driving Road’ videos in the series – from Norway to Italy – with the last UK outing a blat round Yorkshire in a Focus RS.

But this time Ford has taken the Mustang Bullitt to the Isle of Man to run it round the TT Mountain Course, not really to try and beat the lap record for a car (that’s really Subaru territory) but to enjoy the scenery as well, although a lack of speed limits on parts of the course makes it far more interesting.

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

Brilliant! Thanks Kenny. Maybe the next car?

I like the sound, it’s superb. I am particularly tempted by the missing speed limit. However, “old school, slightly terrifying road”? Not quite, if I may be that bold 😎

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks Kenny, that is a monster of a car ?

Honorary Member

v8marshal
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers Kenny, need to get over to the Isle of Man ?? never been.

warehou
    Participant

Australia

Good Vid Kenny!

rs-kel
    Participant

UK - England

The only car I would sell my RS for.

I did enquire around April to be told you got x2 hopes!!! of getting a new one….

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Ford Mustang Bullitt takes on the Isle of Man TT Course. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!