Ford owners left out of pocket – BBC London

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Ford owners left out of pocket – BBC London

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Imagine you’re driving on a busy motorway when your car suddenly loses all power – or worse, you start to see smoke and flames coming from your engine. Hundreds of Ford owners across the UK say they’re experiencing catastrophic failures with their Ford ecoboost engines and in some cases they are being left thousands of pounds out of pocket. Keeley Donovan went to investigate.

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

Outch!

Lucky me. I ran 300,000 miles in my last five Fords and there was never ever a single breakdown. Three exceptions, tough: one flat tyre in Amsterdam, one empty battery after a cold night in winter outside, one fractured windshield due to stone. Drive safe 😎

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

Mdc
    Participant

UK - England

Is just the 1.0 and 1.6 engines then?

Mountune 375 FMP mountune v3 M Flaps Forged wheels painted calipers Gel inserts Door protectors clim air Sony upgrade shells ? immobiliser 5yr Ford warranty BIG FAT FORGED IN THE BOOT.HG recall sorted no drama.

Nateodog
    Participant

UK - England

I don’t know mine just shit itself due to a spark plug error maybe? either that or the map but the jurys still out on this one

SABRE

666.6 bhp 99 oct & wmi

558 lbft

OEMeth installs

Aquamist

sabre tuning

Spec-R

J9-performance

funk motorsport

Hel

Owen developments

WP Pro brakes

HELIX Automotive

KW suspensions

Barney Build

Grant Motorsport

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Ford owners left out of pocket – BBC London. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!