Forum Etiquette

Home Forums General Suggestions Forum Etiquette

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Can I just remind some people to think about what they are posting. I try to keep an open board and try not to over moderate however can I put out a friendly reminder to keep a polite and friendly etiquette on the forum. Remember we are all here for the same reason for our love of the Mk3 Focus RS. There is absolutely no need for some of the foul language and personal attacks we have had recently.

As we approach 10k members we need to be welcoming new members from across the world that this is a friendly place to come and chat cars which it is 98% of the time.

Thank you.

boomboom
    Participant

UK - England

Well said kenny ?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

?

Honorary Member

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

you fat f%ck !!!   😎

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by 71-bda.

Tall Paul
    Participant

UK - England

Thank you Kenny ? ideally a abuse and racism free environment from now on, love a  good argument don’t get me wrong but agree to disagree for the sake of the club, recent pink image should be removed, It’s not the time or place and gives the wrong impression

NEILRS2K
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Well said Kenny,

Think there is a time and a place to put the world to rights regarding political issues/racial inequality but a car enthusiast forum is not the place.

I’m sure we all want the forum to be inclusive of everyone and be welcoming to all new and existing members alike.

Happy motoring everyone

CheeRS, Neil

paulie
    Participant

UK - Wales

Well said Kenny

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Have to agree to agree ?

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

faber
    Participant

France

Completely agree, RS forum talking about RS with courtesy is a pleasure to help.

Gel DMB / Pieces carbone AWMODS / Frein a main carbone RS / Bouton carboneRS / Peinture noir mat pavillon + coques rétroviseur + clignotant séquentielle black / Feu arrières séquentielle black / Antenne courte sparco / Protection ceinture RS / Roue forgées avec sigle RS / Pneus Michelin pilot sport 4s / Bandeau Ford Performance / Garniture carbVone tableau de bord / Vérins de capot moteur / Ligne Scorpion embout inox / Système télécommande de soupape JPperformance / Kit induction Mountun / Kit secondaire Mountune / Durite noire Moutune / Filtre Moutune v2 / Chambre d’insonorisation Moutune / Valve Mountune / Kit durites d’échangeur Mishomoto / Plaquettes freins Ferodo 2500 / Garde de boue Mountune / Stage2 BRPerformance 397 cv et 617 couple / Bougies NGK Iridium / Bras de changement de vitesse Mountune / Vase d’expansion Mishimoto noir /plaque denumérotation n°16417/lampe d’eau couleur blanche RS/plaque feu de frein arrière Ford performance/échangeur Mishimoto +durite Silicon Mishimoto/plaque Ford Performance immatriculation

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Agreed……  Let the banning begin 😉   LOL

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

100% behind you Kenny on this one. We need to show respect at all times.  Some of the recent postings have been unacceptable, the poor chap and has extra 4×4 badges was a classic example.

WAWRS.
    Participant

UK - Wales

??

Had a Frozen White RS

Then a

Red Edition RS  

Went away to sample others before realising where my heart lies

Now have a

Nitrous Blue Edition RS 💙 

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

This seems a 100% accepted statement, maybe Kenny this should have been said a little sooner. I am with all that have endorsed this post. Foul and abusive language is a no no.

Coastliner

srea064
    Participant

UK - England

Well said, spot on ?

Steve – Magnetic Grey – Sold.

Hope to join Bobcat as an Honorary Member?!?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Forum Etiquette. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!