Frozen White 375 RS – big spec and next 2 yr services

Home Forums Marketplace Cars For Sale (Mk3 Focus RS only) Frozen White 375 RS – big spec and next 2 yr services

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

b1rdy
    Participant

UK - England

I’m “thinking” about selling my RS as I’ve just bought a new 600cc sports bike and fancy a change right across the board. I’ll list the basic spec…

2016 May 16 plate (May 6th BUT has the V5 engine not V4 as the build date was end of April – I’ve checked this myself under the bonnet).

Frozen white.

6K miles

Every optional extra apart from sunroof (lux pack, active city stop, painted calipers, forged alloys, door protectors, shell seats, upgraded 10 Sony speakers)

Mountune Warranty approved 375 kit

20mm lowered on H&R springs

Just been serviced at Ford PLUS
    2 years ‘free’ Ford servicing remaining as I bought a 3 year package upfront – fully transferable to new owner

2 years Gap insurance, Alloy wheel insurance, tyre insurance, panel minor damage repair insurance (all transferable so I’m told to new owner as I paid for 3 years up front).

NEVER been abused.

I’ve 2 children but the back seats have had seat protectors on from new so they’re immaculate (the seats I mean, the kids aren’t immaculate haha)

Not even used the Launch Control,

tyres are all very good tread.

As new unmarked condition (as you’d expect with an ‘ornament’ – or that’s what the wife calls it).

Usual extras – gel stickers to spoiler, front & rear

rallyflapZ mudflaps

wind deflectors right round

No finance to settle, bought outright

the new owner will not having anything to pay for over the next 2 years (apart from fuel, tax & tires ?) as it’s got 2 x Services left with ANY Ford dealer as it was bought from Ford direct rather than a franchise

its the BEST thing I’ve ever driven and owned and I’ll be said to see her go But the 1 day of Sun and the TT has revived my love of bikes and I can’t justify having two ‘toys’ / ‘ornaments’ at home (well, I can….)

Looking for £31k

2018 RS Edition

b1rdy
    Participant

UK - England

Might have to ignore the “Gap, alloy, tyre & dent/scratch insurance” as I’ve been on the website and it says it’s transferable to a different vehicle but doesn’t mention owner?? I’ll make a call today though to confirm

2018 RS Edition

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Good luck with the sale

Honorary Member

b1rdy
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers. Gutted to say the least but apparently I “can’t have everything” ?

2018 RS Edition

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

As they say, but at least they can not take away from you the fact that you’ve owned one

Honorary Member

b1rdy
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks bobcat. Yeah I suppose I’ve always been a ‘doer’ rather than a ‘talker’. I never stick with cars for long (I’ve had >120 in my 22 years of driving) but wanted this as a longer term Car but a little bit of sunshine and I’m back into motor Bikes again!

2018 RS Edition

b1rdy
    Participant

UK - England

Please ignore the part in the advert about the Gap/Alloy/Tyre/Dent insurance and also the  Ford servicing as I will try to switch them to a future ford.

garages offering in the region of £30K so would like an enthusiast to get it for that price.

So £30k but sorry no less

2018 RS Edition

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Bargain

Honorary Member

b1rdy
    Participant

UK - England

Even webuyanycar offered £29k so worst case I’ll do that and just rip everything off it to sell seperate to get back to the £30k.

2018 RS Edition

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Frozen White 375 RS – big spec and next 2 yr services. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!